Want to be fiercely nurtured, empowered, & not go it alone?
I work to empower my clients through ongoing support, education, and guidance. As a certified integrative nutrition health coach, doula, life coach, educator and inner power enthusiast I guide clients to clarify their vision and goals, outline a realistic and holistic plan, and gradual apply and integrate that plan into their life (nutrition, lifestyle, mindset, relationships, & much more).
When we work together, we will take an approach guided by these carefully selected 4 pillars of thought and ground ourselves in purposeful curiosity and experimentation, rather than “a right vs. wrong way.”
Here’s what I want you to know:
- Your XYZs that make you YOU, hold the insights to create the best wellness for you.
- You can make small, simple changes gradually that will create a big impact.
- You can explore your health and wellness holistically (while aslo being realistic).
- You can create a wellness that works with your life (not against it).
- Your curiosity can fuel your wellness.
- You are worth it.
What You Can Expect.
My sole goal is to empower your free will, YOUR ability to create a wellness right for you, and help you get there!
- I will provide clear action steps.
- I will work to make this fun for you, for us.
- I will empower you to reach sustainable transformation.
- I will make time for you with our sessions and you will not feel like a number.
- I will use a wide lens view in considering your food, and not be restrictive in nature.
- I will rely on natural, holistic, non-invasive strategies in thinking about your health.
- I will protect and empower your freedom to choose and create your wellness fiercely.
- I will help you research yourself and gain insight into your body, lifestyle, and the many facets of dynamic wellness.
- I will be a connector for you to additional resources/providers I see would be useful for you (even if you did not come in seeking it – I want you to at least be aware of your options).
Together We Will.
- Connect the dots between where you are and where you want to be.
- Create a personalized plan.
- Decipher your body’s unique needs.
- Set your personal goals and work together towards sustainable transformation.
Partnerships & Experience.
- I’ll be honest, the stuff below is nice but what I really think is most valuable to our time together are my 4 key principles, my personal story on how I went from being passionate about wellness to actually feeling it AND becoming a mom to 3 (which you can read here), and my blend of perspectives and approach to food and nutrition (more on that blend and how I really love food right here!).
- 8+ years in a variety of ethnographic research roles (U.S., Europe, and Asia)
- Partnership with Thrive Chiropractic and Dr. Pete Haggenjos – serving clients since 2008
- Certification as Integrative Health & Nutrition Coach – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Masters in Diagnosis & Intervention with a specialty in Qualitative Study & Ethnography
- Evidence Based Birth® Academy – professional member
- Farmer’s Footprint & Non-Toxic Neighborhoods – Action Support Volunteer
- Leader & Admin of Cincinnati Homebirth Collaborative – serving since 2016
- Bachelor’s in Journalism & Communications
Other continuing education:
- Talking Toxins Certified – Environmental Health Program by Lara Adler
- Post-Partum Doula – currently studying, and soon to be certified with Maternity Wise
- Patient Management Solutions for Nutritional Practices – Shannon Roznay, DC
- Intuitive Eating Permission to Play Program with Nourishing Minds Nutrition