75 MINUTES OF SIFT & SEE.
Curious about coaching?
Would you like to ask for an opinion and gain clarity in moving towards your wellness goals?
Want to initiate your journey with another perspective?
The Clarity Seeker is the first step I take with all clients in any of my signature packages, but I know sometimes you just want a taste, to try something on, or simply see what it can offer you that one time. I get it.
This is your chance to initiate your journey.
And it’s our chance to meet, explore your story, your health history and goals, and any questions you have to bring some clarity to your wellness journey.
With the Clarity Seeker, you will complete some pre-work ahead of our meeting to optimize our time together.
And if you decide you’d like more coaching your Clarity Seeker investment can be applied to any signature package.
THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You want to begin your journey to devoting more time and energy to really creating a wellness that makes sense for you.
- You’re curious about coaching and how it might help you.
- You’re intrigued by Free Well’s guiding principles and process but want to learn more about what they could look like in your life.
- You want to get an opinion on your story, health history, and your goals.
- You have questions and want a chance to ask them before committing to something more.
- You want to gain some clarity on your wellness goal and the best places to start.
Ready to begin digging in?
- 1 Session, 75 minutes
- Flexibility in meeting in person, virtually or over the phone
- Pre-work intake form (to be completed 24 hours before our meeting)
- 1 Clarity Summary delivered by email within 24 hours of our meeting
- 1 meeting In-Person OR Virtually (video/phone) $80
- **If you decide you’d like more coaching after a Clarity Session, you can apply $40 of your investment towards a coaching package
How is this different than the signature programs?
- This is the first step, not the journey. The Clarity Session is included in all the other (3-month and 6-month) packages. But first steps and getting started are oftentimes the hardest part – so don’t discredit them. No matter where you are at, each step counts!
- Numbers. You can compare the investment for the Clarity Session $80 to the coaching packages – but know if you decide you’d like to do a package within 48 hours after a Clarity Session than $40 of your investment gets applied to that package.