Creamy Avocado Chocolate Pudding
This 5-minute creamy chocolate pudding made with avocados is one of my favorite desserts. It’s simple, easy, and super-rich (and I love my chocolate!). Plus, it’s satisfying, meaning it actually fills me up. I store it in small jars and my kids will even say “mommy, can I save this other half for later” – meaning they’re full, they’re satisfied, and it was a joyful snack. Win, win!
- 4 Avocados pitted and peeled (of course you can make it with more or less and adjust ingredients)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-5 tablespoons of honey (more or less depending on sweetness preferences, I find a little goes a long way)
- 6-10 tablespoons of cocoa powder (to taste, can depend on your richness preferences and size of avocados)
- ½-1 teaspoon lemon juice
- (optional) Sea salt to taste (like ½ to 1 teaspoon)
- (optional) Organic coconut cream unsweetened (if you want to have it on top chilled)
- (optional) Berries/toppings of choice
TOOLS/WHAT YOU’LL NEED FROM THE KITCHEN.
- Food Processor if you have one (if not a bowl and spoon works great too!)
- I love my Cuisinart Food Processor
- Storage containers
- Blend all ingredients in the food processor or bowl.
- I do like to add the honey gradually and taste as I go to make sure it’s not too sweet
- Same with the sea salt if you add it, add to your liking!
- Eat it up!
ADDITIONAL TIPS & NOTES.
- I find that as long as it’s eaten within a week they keep well in the fridge
- Use organic when you can for the veggies for the most nutrients and freshness (without the pesticide use), but don’t fret if you use non-organic or even frozen veggies! Some veggies are better than no veggies 😉
- Use organic coconut cream when you can – I love this one
- It’s gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, paleo-friendly, vegetarian – it’s a lot of things!
- Made with avocados which have loads of nutrients (vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, magnesium and potassium, AND omega-3 fatty acids)
As always, I’d love to hear if you try!
Free Well, where the things that make our lives uniquely our own intersect with our creativity, our free will, and our wellness!
Affiliate Disclaimer & Chance To Do Some Good: This section often contains some affiliate links and codes to products that I love, which means at no additional cost to you (in fact you’ll save $$ with the codes) I could receive a commission on purchases made from the links I share. 3% of the net commission $$ I will donate to Farmer’s Footprint. To find out more about this partnership and how your purchases make a difference read here! So THANK YOU! It’s a small choice to make, but by clicking and using the codes, you are helping to keep this site alive, supporting my little corner of the internet, AND being a part of the food and agriculture change with Farmer’s Footprint. I am sending you a big virtual hug. Thank you, friend! Seriously, thank you!
Medical Disclaimer. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.